Thursday 7 October 2021

Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson — Book Review

Expert Secrets is some of those books that's to be read more than once.

With that said, I learned so much from the book.

Expert Secrets discussed how to produce a mass movement of likeminded people so they can eventually be sold to/educated, create belief in these folks, your moral obligation for these folks, and creating sales funnels.

After I finished the book, I asked myself what I thought the most helpful area of the book was. I came up with my answer pretty quickly. Section 2 “Creating Belief” was the most valuable area of the book to me.

This entire section was focused on storytelling. It gives you the detail by detail procedure for how to effectively tell a story.

Storytelling is the better method to evoke emotion out of someone. It doesn't matter if it's in a book, movie, TV show, or sales/marketing. A good story will always sell.

Section 2 stops working how to inform a great story to help you sell what you need to sell.

When you're telling stories in sales, you need to speak at of a third-grade level. I am aware that may sound crazy but people are accustomed to digesting information at of a third-grade level.

Don't use big words. Keep it as simple as possible. Follow this golden rule.

Sections 3 and 4 of the book will also be extremely valuable but not as crucial as section 2 (in my opinion).

Sections 3 and 4 were about organizing a webinar and how to master it source. If you're currently trying to produce webinars, then I indicate you choose up a copy with this book and start reading.

Brunson goes detail by detail on how best to create an ideal webinar. He gives you his scripts for webinars which can be proven to work wonders for everyone selling something or service on a webinar.

In all honesty, this section was fascinating. The total amount of detail that Brunson adopts is amazing for this type of cheap book.

If you closely follow the principles organized in this book and apply them to your business, I promise you will dsicover results.

If you're looking for a quick way to master a lot of valuable information, I'd recommend Expert Secrets in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson — Book Review

Expert Secrets is some of those books that's to be read more than once. With that said, I learned so much from the book. Expert Secrets ...